Brødrene Sperre is constantly working to improve and develop our product range. We push ourselves in our efforts to offer the best fish products in the global market.
Salted and dried fish is originally a product which demand and consumption is closely related to traditions, and cultural and religious aspects. To ensure the continuity of consumption and demand in contemporary logistical chains and households, we also present a line of retail products.
The advantages are numerous:
- Easily identifiable product description
- Consumers will more easily select the most adequate piece, for each occasion
- Benefits of hygienic seal
- A precut product is more easy to handle
- A reduction of manual labour at point of sale
- Facilitates logistics in distribution and at point of sale
- Minor product losses gives better stock control at distribution
- In accordance with sanitary requirements
Skinless and boneless cod filets – frozen at sea – 2 kg carton
The cod filet is produced and frozen onboard the fishing vessel only hours after it is caught. At Brødrene Sperre AS, the frozen fish is glazed with fresh, clean water, in order to increase shelf life and protect the fish from drying. Then, it is packed into 2 kg cartons.